Sunday 15 April 2012

DIRT!!!

So, I was so looking forward to ditching the whole 20 minutes to get you boys out the door routine(winter clothes ugh).  Then I remembered today that I had to replace it with the 30 minute bath after you come in instead.

How in the heck do you guys get SO DIRTY?????  Every time you step out the door, you are instant grime balls.  And then you track it in the house, and the bath gets more use than any other time of the year.  Dirt dirt dirt.

The only advantage to the situation is that there is no way you guys can go to bed at night without being squeaky clean.  I love tucking my clean, cuddly (baby powdered hehe)boys into bed at night.

I want to go upstairs and pinch all of your cheeks just thinking about it, but I have to go scrub your dirty grass stained clothes, and the floor that's covered in mud instead.    xo

No comments:

Post a Comment