Wednesday 11 January 2012

Start here

This is for you.  There isn't a moment of the day that I don't think of you three.  You make me happy, excited, joyful, fearful, and yes, even angry.

 Wyatt.  You woke up this morning too early so you could play lego star wars on the wii.  But you are great right now because you are starting to be a young man.  You want to use axe shampoo, and use a certain mouthwash so your breath smells good for school.

Levi.  You are almost 5.  I love you so much because you are still so little and tiny and delicate.  you still carry your softie blanky around when you aren't feeling well.  Today you had Amelia over.  She wanted to watch Jake and the neverland pirates.  And you wanted to watch the smufs movie.  You have had some nose bleeds lately, and have been sleeping in my bed.

Maverick.  You just turned 1.  You are so mischievous.   I am spending most of my day running after you right now.  your favourite spots are the toilet, and the stairs.  You also like the cat's food.   I don't think you have thought about walking yet, but you are trying to open the front door.  That makes me nervous.  Mostly because I know how fast you will grow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment