Friday 13 January 2012

the nudist colony

Today was a snow day for you Wyatt.  I had a few plans for the day, but with the small storm, we all stayed home.  I am sitting in my favourite chair watching the three of you.  You are all sitting in the living room.  Wyatt and levi, you are watching  Jake and the neverland pirates.  Maverick, you are trying to look out the window, but you can't because you are too short.  None of you have any clothes on.  Just underwear.  (or a diaper)  I guess this is you at your most comfortable.  And I don't really want to change that.

 Your dad told me today that he thought you needed a hair cut Wyatt, and Levi.  I said no, because that isn't what you wanted.  You both decided to grow your hair out, and I will wait until you are ready to get it cut.

  I also measured you today.  I do it twice a year.  Of course you all grew a tonne.  And you were all very proud of yourself for it.  It won't be long that every one of you will be taller than me.  Although, it won't take much.

No comments:

Post a Comment