Tuesday 31 January 2012

January 31st

I love you all, but you are driving me crazy.  Wyatt and Levi, you will not stop fighting over video games.  It is so hard on the head.  Maverick.  You just yell at me all day.  If something isn't the way you like it, you yell.  If the the food isn't coming fast enough, you yell.  You rarely cry, but you yell.

Levi, you turned 5 a few days ago.  I am still in denial somewhat about it.  You have been so excited to turn 5 for such a long time.  We went skating.  It was a horrible storm, but I couldn't face telling you the party was cancelled, so I said to Dad, that even if it was just the five of us, we would  have that party.  To our surprise, everyone showed up except a family from out of town.  It was a great party.

Wyatt, you are a monkey, and Levi and I are a dog, and Maverick is an ox, and Dad is a rooster.  We learned that this morning because you love to learn when you find something that really interests you.  It makes me so happy to see you excited about learning new things.    

Mav, you are yelling at me again, so I have to finish this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment